Capgemini has invited interested participants to take part in its Tech Challenge 2021, which is the eighth season of the company’s hackathon designed to identify the best programmers from across India. The Participation is open to all tech enthusiasts who have a flair for tech innovations and who possess a knack for innovation and disruptive technology. The contest is now live, and registration is open until 19 July 2021.
Theme for Capgemini Tech Challenge 2021
This year contestants will participate in intense challenges across 4 key areas:
- Digital Technologies
- Insights and Data
Tech Challenge 2021 will also feature dedicated regional tracks specifically for students and freshers, which will run for one month. The top 20 candidates will qualify directly to be part of the Tech Challenge finale. Additionally, Tech Challenge 2021 will also invite participation from the NASSCOM 10000 start-ups community.
Prize Offered to Winners of Capgemini Tech Challenge 2021
The winners of Tech Challenge 2021 will be selected based on their final presentations involving the use of emerging technologies to design innovative solutions and prototypes. Additionally, participants will have the opportunity to win numerous Tech Challenge and Campus prizes such as Skill Track Winners, Referral Winners, Fastest Finger, Top 5 Language Coders, Zone wise winners, Social Coder, and Top Women Coder. The prizes that will be offered are as follows:
- 1st Prize: Cash Prize worth Rs 50,000.
- 2nd Prize: Cash Prize worth Rs 30,000.
- Early bird prizes (For 1st 10 players to complete Level 2) and win Capgemini branded merchandise of the online contests.
Furthermore, winners will receive job opportunities with the company. Nevertheless, job opportunities with Capgemini India are not entitled purely on winning the Tech Challenge 2021, and should not be considered as a final job offer. On winning the challenge, the candidate will only be given a direct opportunity for L2 interview with the HR team, says the company.
Important Points of the Capgemini Tech Challenge 2021
- There will be 3 levels in the contest wherein the first 2 levels will be launched simultaneously and 3rd level will be launched on the day of the Finale.
- There will be 25 MCQs in Level 1.
- The correct answer for each MCQ will give 4 points, and there will be no negative marking in any level.
- The maximum time allotted for each level is 30 minutes, and s user has to answer 40% of the questions correctly to unlock the next level.
- Each user will get 2 attempts per level to improve their scores, and the highest score of both the attempts will be considered as the final score for that level.
- The final level for these contests will be held online.
Those who wish to register can visit the official website for further information.