Bingo Technologies, a leading consumer electronics accessories player, has announced the launch of its all new smart band – Bingo M2 Smart Band. The band is compatible with all devices featuring Android and iOS via Bluetooth 4.0.
With a fitness- first approach, the sleek looking Bingo M2 Smart Band with a silky touch comes with several features that allow users to track your health patterns, communication needs and many others.
- OLED Time Display
- Pedometer: count the number of steps taken
- Calories meter: calories lost during a physical activity
- Heart Rate Sensor: Check your heart rate
- Sleep Monitor: checks the quality of sleep in APP
- Sedentary Reminder: reminds you when you don’t move from one hour
- Calling Function – make and receive calls
- SMS: SMS Notifications [only for Android smartphones]
- Mileage: mileage of sports [Sports activities tracking]
- Waterproof level : IP67, up to 30 meters
- Alarm Reminder
- Sensor: Low-power acceleration sensor
The Bingo M2 Smart Band has a battery capacity of 70 mAh which provides a stand by time of up to 300 hours and a current power status indicator. Weighing just 6.9 gm, it is one of the lightest in the market. Made with Plastic ABS and TPS elastomer, the smart band comes with top notch build quality and provides outstanding protection from UV radiation and resistance to abrasion, sweat and sebum.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Abhinaya Pratap Singh, Marketing Manager, Bingo Technologies Pvt Ltd, said, “The launch of our latest product, the water-proof Bingo M2 Smart Band is in line with our strategy to roll out innovative and cutting edge products in the Indian market at an affordable price. Living a healthy lifestyle is a top priority for consumers to enjoy fulfilling lives. Our wearable technology can enhance existing routines and blend fitness into any lifestyle. An array of other cool features coupled with an affordable price makes the M2 a truly value for money smart band in in the market.”