BHEL recruitment 2021 is currently underway for 10 new young professional vacancies in the area of Corporate Strategy Management
BHEL recruitment 2021 is now being conducted for 10 new vacancies wherein candidates will be hired for one year which can be further extended by a period of one year at a time or till the completion of the assignment. The vacancies available are that of Young Professionals and those selected will be engaged in the area of Corporate Strategy Management group at BHEL’s Corporate Office in New Delhi. Those selected will be paid a monthly salary of Rs 80,000.
Who Can Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021?
The latest BHEL recruitment notification says that there are 10 young professional vacancies for which candidates with the following qualifications can apply: Postgraduate degree or 2-year postgraduate diploma in management. Engineering graduates from reputed institutions will get preference, says the notification. Furthermore, the post-graduate degree or diploma should be attained from any of the IIMs or top 50 Management Institutes as per rankings released by MHRD under the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), with a minimum of 70% aggregate or CGPA of 7.0 out of 10.
The selected young professionals will be assigned the following duties:
- Scanning business opportunities in line with country’s investment plans and incentive schemes in above areas.
- Benchmarking with global OEMs and other government organisations.
- Monitor and evaluate progress in key targeted initiatives in above areas and need for modification in current policies or practices of BHEL to achieve success in these initiatives.
- Working at Identifying marketing strategies to explore revenue streams in these areas and roadmap for achieving the same.
- Provide inputs for review meetings between Top Management for feedback and further implementation.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit applications on the official website before 30 November 2021. The applicant must ensure that the application form has the necessary documents or attachments. Applicants must keep their e-mail ID active for at least 6 months as any important intimation or notice with regards to this notification will be provided through e-mail. Those who wish to submit applications are advised to go through the official notification for further information.