BDL recruitment 2022 is being conducted for 80 new positions on contract basis for various projects and offices located in India
BDL recruitment 2022 is currently underway at projects and offices of Bharat Dynamics Limited located at Gachibowli Hyderabad, Liaison Office New Delhi, Kanchanbagh Unit Hyderabad, Bhanur Unit Sangareddy District, Telangana State and Visakhapatnam Unit Andhra Pradesh. There are 80 new vacancies available wherein selected candidates will be engaged on a contract basis for a maximum period of four years. Candidates will be paid a starting salary of Rs 25,000, which will be increased every year based on their qualifications and experience.
Who Can Apply for BDL Recruitment 2022?
The latest BDL recruitment notification says that there are 80 new vacancies for project diploma assistant, assistant, trade assistant or office assistant. Qualifications required for some of the posts are as follows:
- Three years diploma or equivalent course in mechanical, electrical, electronics or computer science recognized by the State or Central government.
- Three years diploma or equivalent course in relevant discipline recognized by State or Central government in relevant disciplines such as mechanical and one year post-diploma in Tool Design.
- SSC with experience in store-keeping.
- ITI in fitter, electronics mechanic or radio mechanic, electrician, painter, welder, or plumber with NAC or equivalent recognized by the State or Central Government.
- Diploma in computers and commercial practice (DCCP) or DCP course.
- Degree course in commerce or business administration with finance specialization with minimum 6 months computer course in Office applications, and so on.
- Degree in business administration, social welfare, PM&IR, personnel management, HR, social sciences with minimum 6 months computer course in Office applications or any degree with 1 year diploma course in PM, PM&IR, SW, T&D, HR, Labour Law with minimum 6 months computer course in Office applications.
How to Apply for BDL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit online applications on the official BDL website until 4 June 2022. Candidate need to also send the application form along with all mandatory documents by registered or speed post to the address “SM, C-HR (TA&CP), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 38-39, TSFC Building (Near ICICI Towers), Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official website for further information.