With nearly 90 percent of enterprises engaged in digital transformation efforts and making Customer Experience the top priority, few have actually mapped their customers’ journey as a means of informing their strategies. The burden of doing so is often complicated by the gap between projected company needs and the actual practice of wrangling new and existing technologies to support them.
Until now, Avaya announced the end of the technological tyranny that prevents companies from simply designing journeys that align customer needs with company strategies. Avaya Oceana, a truly multi-touch customer engagement solution in the sea of vendor offers, gives companies the freedom and flexibility to create, innovate, optimize and future-proof customer journey-driven experiences that generate customer loyalty, retention, share of wallet, and repeat business. Fueling the real-time decision capabilities and customer journey insight is Avaya Oceanalytics, a modular and flexible analytics and reporting platform. And the cumulative view of customers across all touch points is delivered to agents, supervisors and experts via Avaya Oceana Workspaces.
Built on Avaya Breeze, Avaya Oceana is an extensible, software-based solution with simple drag and drop visual workflow capabilities to create and manage multi-touch customer journeys while Avaya Oceanalytics delivers a single, comprehensive view of customers across all sources, including Avaya and non-Avaya systems, and ease to add any other data sources as needed.
Avaya Oceana creates a sea of change by:
● Providing a flexible, media agnostic solution that supports multiple customer devices–including phone, mobile/tablets (iOS, Android), desktop (Windows and Mac)– and Kiosks, and seamlessly connects across channels to deliver a consistent experience for both the customer and business
● Preserving rich context from all customer touch points and using these “bread crumbs” to enrich and personalize the customer’s journey at every point in their interaction
● Using attribute-based matching to manage customer interactions, and defining business rules by priority, segment, and behavior to pair customers to the right agents and resources
● Enabling a powerful visualization of the customer journey in context across all touch points, rather than multiple desktops, and reports from disparate systems and applications— all via Avaya Oceana Workspaces and Avaya Oceanalytics
● Breaking the silos from traditional analytic tools with the flexible collection, processing and analysis of data across all real-time and historical systems to provide rich, visualization of data, and support to feed into any existing modern visualization tools such as MicroStrategy Oracle, SAP and Tableleau – all via Avaya Oceanalytics
● Delivering a redefined agent and supervisor desktop to streamline the user experience that companies can easily create, customize and integrate to key applications appropriate for every agent or work groups – all via Avaya Oceana Workspaces and common Avaya Client Software Development Kit (SDK).
The initial phase of Avaya Oceanalytics offering Collector Snap-ins for Avaya Elite, Experience Portal and Avaya Aura Contact Center and Proactive Contact will be available in Q3 2016 globally and Avaya Oceana will be available globally.
“For too long, technology has dictated what the enterprise can do to serve their customers with increasing complexity and limitations between systems. Avaya is eliminating many of those traditional restrictions. Instead, companies can first define the use cases that fit their strategies and goals, then create them using Avaya’s simple yet powerful solution,” says Gary E. Barnett, SVP and GM, Avaya Engagement Solutions.