Avaya Holdings Corp. has expanded its integration with Afiniti. This is to improve customer experience and contact center performance. This will be done via new capabilities applying behavioral pairing AI to outbound campaigns and digital customer notifications.
The expansion of Avaya’s partnership with Afiniti, the world’s leading provider of AI-based behavioral pairing solutions, provides organizations with unique AI and ML technology natively integrated in Avaya IX Contact Center solutions. These provide the outbound contact center capabilities that strengthen customer experience and agent productivity.
The benefits of further integrating Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing into Avaya IX Contact Center solutions for outbound customer engagement, include:
- Improved customer satisfaction – pro-actively contact customers regarding service and product needs, remind customers of upcoming appointments, alert customers to possible fraudulent account activity, communicate with customers using their preferred channels, and collect customer satisfaction and other input feedback with surveys.
- Increased revenues – improve collections efficiency, schedule appointments and sell, cross-sell, and up-sell more effectively.
- Better efficiency and control – automatically throttle campaigns based on inbound queue, control campaign priority and control sensitive and private information.
- Reduced outbound costs and complexity – use automated and agent assisted campaigns from a single campaign management system, reduce and shape inbound traffic to inbound agents and replace costly outsourced campaigns.
- Improved agent performance – complementary Avaya IX Workspaces desktop solutions provides a single, consolidated view for both inbound and outbound interactions.
Karen Hardy, VP, product marketing, Avaya, said: “Building on our integration of Afiniti enterprise behavioral pairing into Avaya IX Contact Center, we are now enabling users to differentiate their brand experience. This can be done with innovative SMS, email, and phone-based marketing, and communications strategies that truly engage their customers, with the right information at the right time.
“For customers, it is the promise of a more contextual end-to-end service experience that drives greater loyalty and satisfaction. For organizations, they can see increased revenue through improved conversion rates, improved agent satisfaction and reduced costs through improved business processes.”