Here is what Amazon.in has to say about its first day of Great Indian Sale.
“We are humbled by the massive customer interest in the Amazon Great Indian Sale, and excited by the continued momentum we are seeing with triple digit growth rates over last year. With unlimited free fast shipping on the largest selection of products, early access to deals, and access to unlimited video streaming, Prime continues to be a customer favorite with more paid memberships purchased than any other product,” says Amit Agarwal, VP and Country Head, Amazon India
Additional highlights :
· For the first time, customers across India had an easy and convenient access to over 10 Crore (100 million) products across hundreds of categories
· All Prime exclusive products sold within seconds
· Lakhs of customers were able to benefit from the width range of cashback offers across Amazon Pay and SBI and credit and debit cards
· Key categories grew over 260% as compared to BAU. The growth was led by Kitchen (451%) , Electronics (300%), Health & Personal Care (282%), Beauty (271%) and Apparel (260%)
· Amazon Fashion grew between 200%-300% as compared to BAU
o Top handbag brands like Lavie, Caprese grew 8X
o American Tourister grew 3X
o United Colors of Benetton grew 9X
Day 2 of the Amazon Great Indian Sale will continues to offer thousands of attractive deals every hour. Some deals to look forward to –
· Moto G Play, 4th Gen @Rs. 7,999
· Xiaomi Mi Max Prime (128GB) @ Rs. 19,999 with additional Rs. 1500 off on exchange
· Coolpad Note 5 (32GB) @ Rs. 10,999 with additional Rs. 1500 off on exchange
· TCL 139.7 cm (55) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV @ Rs. 45,990
· Women’s Wear and Men’s Wear – 50-70% off (on brands like AND, ONLY, Chemistry, Aurelia, Allen Solly, John Millers, USPA, Aeropostale, Park Avenue, Van Heusen and more)
· 50%-70% off on Shoes
· Minimum 30% off on Hair Styling Tools
· Minimum 30% off on Himalaya Baby Products
Prime members will have Prime exclusive deals as well as 30 minutes early access to other top deals before non-Prime members! Customers can save more with attractive Exchange offers (upto 80% off on their purchase price) on large selection for Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops, TVs and Large Appliances in select cities.
Customers who pay using Amazon Pay Balance for orders between Rs. 250 to Rs 4999/- can continue to avail 10% cashback when they shop on the PC and 15% cashback when they shop on the Amazon App( Max INR750 cashback at checkout). Customers of India’s largest bank, State Bank of India (SBI) can save even more with an additional cashback when they pay with SBI credit and debit cards. SBI customers who shop for Rs. 4999/- are eligible for a 10 % cashback when they shop on their personal computer and a 15% (Max INR 1750 cashback at checkout)when they shop on the Amazon App.