AICTE has invited applications from students from the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe background for a free training course in IoT. The program in IoT Technologies will be around 280 hours long, and is being funded by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and offered in the online or blended mode by IEEE in collaboration with CDAC. Participants will receive a joint certificate from IEEE and CDAC upon the successful completion of learning and assessment.
The opportunity has been offered on the AICTE internship portal for interested students, and since around 500 seats are available, students will be admitted into the course on a first-come-first-serve. The course aims at enabling candidates to have the right skills and talent to build products and solutions related to the Internet of Things. The course is being offered as demand for IoT-based products and solutions are high, there is a requirement for organizations to have the right talent to build these products and solutions, says the AICTE internship website.
Benefits of the Free Training Course in IoT As Per AICTE Internship Portal?
According to the website, participants will be able to apply the concepts learned during the training program to real-world problems and build IoT-based products. The learning will enhance the technical knowledge and extend in-demand functional skills. Some of the other benefits are as follows:
- Participants' technical knowledge will be enhanced to make them industry-ready.
- The training program has been designed and developed with industry practices, practical applications, and use cases and covers both hardware and software learning.
- Post the course, participants will be able to design and build prototypes and solutions to some of the real-world problems.
- The course will cover IoT concepts important for node, gateway, cloud, embedded systems, sensors, actuators, wired and wireless connectivity, OS for gateway level devices, IoT protocols, cloud technologies, web application, and mobile application development.
Who Can Apply for the Free Training Course in IoT on AICTE Internship Portal?
The free training program is open to undergraduate or postgraduate students from the scheduled cast and scheduled tribe background pursuing the following degrees:
- Engineering or diploma.
- Computer science through BCA or MCA.
- Students who are currently seeking employment.
Interested students who wish to know more are advised to visit the official website for more information and to submit applications.