AICTE and GUVI have invited applications from interested participants for a free online artificial intelligence training event. The workshop is of 90 minutes and participants may choose a time slot starting from 24 April 2021 at 6 PM IST up to 25 April 2021 at 6 PM IST. The event aims at helping students Master Python and build a face recognition app.
This training is being offered as part of the AI for India, which is a technological initiative by GUVI and AICTE to make India as one of the top countries in artificial intelligence. The online training event will provide hands-on training to participants in Python, which is the basic language requirement for programming and an in-demand technical skill that has grown by 456% as compared to last year. All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Who can Take the AICTE and GUVI Free Online Artificial Intelligence Training?
While the course is open to all interested participants, it can be most beneficial for the following participants:
- School students who wish to build a strong foundation required for the artificial intelligence revolution.
- College graduates looking to build a skill that can make them more employable
- Working professionals looking for new jobs and new skills.
What Will Be Taught in the AICTE and GUVI Free Online Artificial Intelligence Training?
- Basics of Python.
- Participants will also be taught about image processing including concepts such as creating thumbnails, resizing, rotation, conversion between file formats, filters and other digital image processing techniques.
- Building a facial recognition app from scratch.
How to Apply for AICTE and GUVI Free Online Artificial Intelligence Training?
- Interested students and professionals will have to first register on the website by providing name, email ID, phone number, choosing a time slot and then entering the password.
- Participants can then start the basics of Python by activating their course and getting access to CodeKata and WebKata.
- Participants can then build a facial recognition app, and submit the finished task of building the app to collect the certificate.
Those who wish to know more are advised to go through the official website in detail, and then register.
anyone looking for full stack developer course, there is a No1 training institute in Bangalore.