AICTE internship 2021 is currently underway at Intuitive Data Solutions Private Limited for 5000 blockchain developer trainee virtual internships. The company is looking for blockchain developer trainees, who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. The primary responsibility of those selected for the internships will be analyzing requirements, writing smart contracts, and expose APIs for integration.
Some of the perks of doing this internship are that participants will gain valuable work experience while working on real-world enterprise blockchain projects and get access to the in-house certification programs and performance-driven bonuses and awards of the company. Furthermore, interns will be given an opportunity to convert the internship into full-time jobs if their performance is found satisfactory.
Who Can Apply for AICTE Internship 2021 for Blockchain Developer Trainees?
The internship opportunity is open to the following participants:
- Second or third-year engineering students who are willing to learn and distributed blockchain-based networks.
- Students who are available for a duration of two months.
- Participants who have the relevant skills and interests required for the virtual internship.
- A strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures is required.
- Also, a familiarity with basic cryptography would be needed.
Responsibilities of the Students Selected for AICTE Internship 2021 for Blockchain Developer Trainees
Those selected for the Blockchain Developer Trainee virtual internships will have to take care of the following during their tenure with the company:
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain smart contracts.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community, and work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official website for more information and then submit applications on the AICTE Internship portal before 30 November 2021.