AICTE internship 2021: AICTE through its TULIP portal has invited applications for 2500 virtual internship opportunities available with Whitehat Jr. Whitehat Education Technology Private Limited is a leading EdTech firm that was founded by Karan Bajaj in 2018. Selected candidates will be engaged for a period of three months, and will be required to work from home.
Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of up to Rs 12,000 based on their performance. Furthermore, the internship duration could also be extended based on the business requirement, which may be taken up by candidates if they wish. Top performers could also be provided full-time opportunities at Whitehat Jr, says the website.
Who Can Apply for AICTE Internship 2021 at Whitehat Jr?
Applications are open to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Second or third-year graduate or diploma students.
- Those who have excellent communication in skills in English and Hindi.
- Candidates are required to have a laptop and internet facility.
- Those who have relevant skills and interests.
Responsibilities of the Intern
- Calling potential customers and relationship building.
- Following up with existing prospects.
- Identifying new prospects and potential prospects.
- Carrying out product demonstration.
How to Apply for AICTE Internship 2021 at Whitehat Jr?
Interested applicants will have to submit applications before 10 May 2021. Applicants will first have to register with the TULIP portal by providing institute name, student Id, email ID, mobile number, and so on. Once registered, students may log in using their email Id and password to apply for the internship. Those who wish to apply are advised to visit the official website for more information.