AICTE internship 2021 opportunity is currently available at Ujjawala Chemical and Fertilizer for as many as 100 Laboratory Intern positions for which engineers may apply. Ujjawala Chemical and Fertilizers is a company which is a reliable manufacturer, supplier, and trading company of bio fertilizers, micronutrients fertilizers, and so on.The internship is around 6 months long, and those selected will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 7500 per month.
Some of the perks of doing the internship are participants will receive actual work experience, get to apply their knowledge, networking with professionals, and field experimentation. The internship opportunity is open to second or third year engineering students who are available for a period of 6 months and have the relevant skills and experience. The terms of engagement will be as per the company guidelines.
What Students Selected for AICTE Internship 2021 at Ujjawala Chemical and Fertilizer Need to Do
Students who get selected for the internship will be required to perform the following duties:
- Analysis of fertilizers and insecticide.
- Conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments.
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials.
- Recording and analysing data.
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Ordering and maintaining stock and resources.
How to Apply for AICTE Internship 2021?
Students interested to apply for this opportunity will have to do so on the official website before 31 October 2021. Applicants will first have to register with the TULIP portal by providing institute name, student Id, email ID, mobile number, and so on. Once registered, students may log in using their email Id and password to apply for the internship.