Cigna TTK, a provider of health insurance, has a multi-channel, country wide distribution model. To empower its distributors and win customer trust, the company implemented the first-of-its kind mobile platform. The application is integrated with Cigna TTK’s core systems and operational processes. To maximize available business opportunity for the distributors, the application tracks leads, generates quotes, and enables policy fulfilment in a seamless manner.
“Our app enables the complete policy purchase and fulfilment to be done in front of the customer, ensuring ease and convenience for the customers and distributors,” says Sandeep Patel, MD & CEO, Cigna TTK Health Insurance. Earlier, the company was faced with the challenge of collation of sales data, integrating all the sales channels, and tracking of sales across India. There was also a high scope and possibility for fraud. Further, the availability of customer records used to take longer time since the person at the branch level had to send a request at the head office and then the premium receipts were issued. The chances of errors in lead capturing were also high.
With the deployment of the mobile app, Cigna TTK has been able to address these concerns. Also, as the app works on an online as well as offline platform, it can be used in areas with limited or no Internet connectivity. “The mobile application enables our brokers and agents to reach out to customers across wider geographies, even at locations where there is limited or no access to the Internet. Thus, the app will help increase health insurance penetration and deepen our presence in tier-2 and -3 cities,” says Patel.
Today, the distributors can access the broker/ customer details on the go. The app has also significantly reduced the chances of errors as customer data is uploaded instantly.
“The mobile application enables our brokers and agents to reach out to customers across wider geographies, even at locations where there is limited or no access to the Internet “—Sandeep Patel, MD & CEO, Cigna TTK Health Insurance.
- GATE 2022: IIT Kharagpur Launches Official Website, Check Important Details
- Advance supply chain planning startup 3SC raises $15 M in series B funding led by GEF Capital
- Predictive maintenance using a digital twin
- Ransomware is the monetization of poor cyber hygiene: 6 ways to prevent it
- Academia: The Untapped Goldmine for India’s DeepTech Growth Story
- Airtel customers can now purchase Kaspersky security solutions through Airtel Thanks app
- Future proof your business strategy with cloud hosting
- CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Announced: Download PDF from DigiLocker
- Bengaluru Techie, Baffled by Stranger’s Vaccination Certificate Issued on His Number on CoWIN, Narrates Ordeal
- IT Companies that are Planning to Work from Office Soon