BNP Paribas: Enabling Trading Anytime, Anywhere
Geojit BNP Paribas gained the first-mover in online and mobile trading by launching a mobile trading platform for real-time market watch, quotes, market-by-price, etc. FLIP mobile trading platform lets customers connect to various markets, through brokers’ order routing network, using mobile devices or PDAs.
“FLIP Mobile Edition is a new-generation mobile trading application. It lets you execute trades through your mobile devices, on multiple exchanges, dealing with multiple instruments simultaneously,” says A Balakrishnan, MD, Geojit Technologies.
The implementation of mobile application has accelerated the growth of self-service and self-directed transactions. “We have achieved a significant market share in the mobile application usage and transactions. As of now, per day volume through mobile has reached to `200 crore. Also, over 25,000 unique clients login per day via mobile,” informs Balakrishnan.
Further, the company’s mobile platform offers live support and technical and exchange-relevant assistance.
- GATE 2022: IIT Kharagpur Launches Official Website, Check Important Details
- Advance supply chain planning startup 3SC raises $15 M in series B funding led by GEF Capital
- Predictive maintenance using a digital twin
- Ransomware is the monetization of poor cyber hygiene: 6 ways to prevent it
- Academia: The Untapped Goldmine for India’s DeepTech Growth Story
- Airtel customers can now purchase Kaspersky security solutions through Airtel Thanks app
- Future proof your business strategy with cloud hosting
- CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Announced: Download PDF from DigiLocker
- Bengaluru Techie, Baffled by Stranger’s Vaccination Certificate Issued on His Number on CoWIN, Narrates Ordeal
- IT Companies that are Planning to Work from Office Soon