Godrej Properties: Showcasing Flats
One of the leading real estate firms in the country, Godrej Properties is using iPads to virtually showcase flats to its customers. The company’s sales agents are no longer required to carry hard copies of brochures of the flats for showing off flats to prospective clients, as all the company’s brochures are on the iPad. The benefit of showcasing with the iPad is that the sales agents can now also take the client through virtual tour of the flats and properties.
“Our sales professionals have the option of showcasing to a customer how certain furniture layout would look in the flat, or how a particular color will change the look of the flat,” says Shailesh Joshi, Head-IT, Godrej Industries. The agents are also able to furnish information regarding the number of properties sold, rented, and new constructions coming up. “The use of iPads has increased the productivity of our agents and has translated into an increase in sales,” adds Joshi.
“Our sales professionals have the option of showcasing to a customer how certain furniture layout would look in the flat, or how a particular color will change the look of the flat, ” says Shailesh Joshi, Head-IT, Godrej Industries.
- GATE 2022: IIT Kharagpur Launches Official Website, Check Important Details
- Advance supply chain planning startup 3SC raises $15 M in series B funding led by GEF Capital
- Predictive maintenance using a digital twin
- Ransomware is the monetization of poor cyber hygiene: 6 ways to prevent it
- Academia: The Untapped Goldmine for India’s DeepTech Growth Story
- Airtel customers can now purchase Kaspersky security solutions through Airtel Thanks app
- Future proof your business strategy with cloud hosting
- CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Announced: Download PDF from DigiLocker
- Bengaluru Techie, Baffled by Stranger’s Vaccination Certificate Issued on His Number on CoWIN, Narrates Ordeal
- IT Companies that are Planning to Work from Office Soon