All over the world, educational institutions are exploring mobility solutions to enhance the students’ learning experience and provide them a holistic environment for learning. Education-based mobility solutions take the concept of learning beyond brick and mortar, and bring educators and learners from different parts of the globe together. Classle is one such organization that is leveraging mobility solutions effectively and efficiently on the cloud to bring a wave of sea change in the space of education. It is focused on using mobile devices to provide a seamless online and offline experience through mobile devices to students, irrespective of their geographical and socio-economic background. “The ability to use mobile devices, even low-cost ones, makes the entire learning process ubiquitous and accessible,” emphasizes Vaidya Nathan, CEO and Founder, Classle Knowledge.
Classle has an online platform at its core through which students and learners interact with their peers, teachers, professors, and professionals through different courses and modules created online. The modules, features, courses, and content are accessed and delivered through both Internet on computers and offline and other means through mobile technology. “As the registration is absolutely free, rural students can seek knowledge, learn, and compete equally with other students in large cities,” states Vaidya Nathan.
Classle is leveraging mobility services in the cloud to build a digital ecosystem for educators and learners. One example is its product, Classle Slate, which is a highly interactive and engaging app that works on any Android device. The app gives access to education materials and other valuable resources available on the website. Further, this innovative app lets the learner access website content offline too.
Classle is working with over 100 educational organization and individual educators who share the common goal of bringing quality and relevance into education and learning. “With 350,000+ student members having signed up for Classle Cloud Campuses, we are poised to empower every student and learner with quality learning,” says Vaidya Nathan. Classle has received a strong and positive feedback from its community of learners, educators, and professionals. It is working on further expanding its footprint in mobility.
- GATE 2022: IIT Kharagpur Launches Official Website, Check Important Details
- Advance supply chain planning startup 3SC raises $15 M in series B funding led by GEF Capital
- Predictive maintenance using a digital twin
- Ransomware is the monetization of poor cyber hygiene: 6 ways to prevent it
- Academia: The Untapped Goldmine for India’s DeepTech Growth Story
- Airtel customers can now purchase Kaspersky security solutions through Airtel Thanks app
- Future proof your business strategy with cloud hosting
- CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Announced: Download PDF from DigiLocker
- Bengaluru Techie, Baffled by Stranger’s Vaccination Certificate Issued on His Number on CoWIN, Narrates Ordeal
- IT Companies that are Planning to Work from Office Soon