CtrlS offers a range of services including Datacenter infrastructure as per tier 4 standards, Managed services, Generic Applications, IT infrastructure and Internet connectivity. CtrlS is the only certified Tier IV Datacenter in the country. The company aims to keep the application online and data secure for its customers.
In an interaction with Dataquest, Anil Nama, CIO, CtrlS Datacenters talks about the organizational growth in the last one year and his top priorities for 2017.
1. 3rd Tier 4 Datacenter in Noida became operational
2. Banking community cloud (IAAS, NOC and SOC) was innovated and caters to 10+ banks in B2B with FIS, Polaris and others.
3. GSTN went live on a Govt Community Cloud with Infosys
4. We became 4th SAP HEC (hana enterprise cloud) world wide providers.
Anil says that just as the previous year, we hope that 2017 will be better than 2016. We have always focused on customer satisfaction and technology innovation. This year we will focus on organizational cultural values and employee empowerment. The agenda has 3 main benefits:
- This will help CtrlS in attracting and nurturing the human capital talent pool to cater to its next generation requirements.
- It will help the employees to be empowered and experience the digital journey.
- It will create a culture for socializing and orchestrate harmony between various functions.
Apart from this, my top two tech priorities for 2017 will be as follows:
1. Geo expansion of our products and services to 20+countries across APAC/ MENA/ EU and US regions with RIM and SOC services
2. Launch of Bangalore datacenter in collaboration with NSDL.