Digital is a vital component of every organization’s game plan; as companies gear to the process of business transformation in the evolving and expanding markets. Acknowledging this transformation, SAP SE felicitated 25 ‘Digitalist Thought Leaders’ for their expertise in the digital arena at the SAP ACE Awards 2015.
SAP said that the ‘Digitalists’ have a built strong online presence which has fueled their vision of successfully leveraging digital transformation for the growth of their business.
Digital Thought Leaders
- Anjali Malhotra, Aviva Life Insurance
- Robin Jose, Reliance
- Krishnan Chatterjee, Strategic Marketing/HCL
- Arjun Varma, Nivea India (Beiersdorf AG)
- Venke Sharma, STAR India Pvt. Ltd
- Dr Ravi Prakash Mathur, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Ankur Warikoo, nearbuy (Groupon India) / Angel Investor
- Shridhar K, L&T ECC
- Sanjeev Kapur, CITI
- Deepak Sharma, Indus Towers Limited
- Abhijit Bhaduri, Wipro
- Jitender Panjwani, Micromax informatics Ltd.
- Krishnamurthy Shankar, HR/Infosys
- Ajay Kapoor, Tata Power Delhi Distribution Ltd.
- SV Nathan, Deloitte
- Jagdish Belwal, Tata Motors
- Anuranjita Kumar, CITI South Asia/CITI
- Parthasarathy N.S., Mindtree
- Sanjay Jorapur, Hero Motocorp
- Dheeraj Sinha, Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- Rajeev Rastogi, Amazon
- Nitin Parekh, Zydus Cadila
- Rishi Mohan Bhatnagar, Tech Mahindra
- Tanmay Agarwal, GENPACT
- Ravi Vijayaraghavan, Flipkart
The 25 thought leaders were screened and shortlisted by Absolutdata Research & Analytics using ‘Social Influencer Scores’ derived from statistical algorithms based on their respective digital activities. The Digitalists have a strong presence across social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs along with engaging with stakeholders on popular speaking forums and industry conferences.
“This year, SAP ACE AWARDS acknowledges Digitalist Thought-Leaders who are leveraging technology to drive massive business-transformation,” said Deb Deep Sengupta, Managing Director, SAP Indian Subcontinent. “These Digitalists are front-runners in transforming the Indian business landscape through technology-adoption, and are the catalysts for shaping the “Digital India” vision. It is our privilege to honor these stalwarts and exchange ideas that fuel the spirit-of-innovation”.
The leaders were vetted by a panel of nine eminent jury members including Ms. Ester Martinez, CEO & Editor-in-Chief at People Matters, Madhukar Kamath, Chairman DDB Mudra Group, Ms. Radha Ahluwalia, Managing Director at IMA India and V Sunil, Executive Director, Wieden and Kennedy.
The SAP ACE Awards is an annual ceremony honoring companies, businesses and individuals who demonstrate the spirit of innovation by leveraging SAP solutions to transform their businesses. In true spirit of acknowledging the contribution of partners, SAP also felicitates implementation partners of winning projects who played a critical role and paved the way for customers’